Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stop the Presses!


Reviews for Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs and Where The Wild Things Are are in the pipeline and will be posted here soon. However this can't wait. A present from my brother-in-law had just arrived and in it was none other than a DVD of Road House 2! Granted I never knew this movie even existed but now that I know and actually have a copy then there's no stopping me. Some of you may know my feelings toward Road House and all movies Roadhousian in nature. If you don't then feel free to look back to September (and earlier) posts to get the full story. And yes, you read it right. None other than Jake Busey (brother of Gary Busey) is co-starring in this cinematic event. What could go wrong? In the mean time, bask in the glory of a picture of the DVD taken by my phone until such time as I am able to view it and meet you back here to revel in the untamed cheese of it all!

Here's the Awesomely Awesome trailer for Road House 2
**UPDATE 3:44pm** It has come to my attention that Jake Busey is indeed not the brother of Gary Busey but his son. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe I saw Road House the First in a dollar cinema. Was worth $2.

    ReplyDelete